segunda-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2008

Episode 5.09 - "Me and My Town" Review

What did you think of this episode?

I thought it was a very funny episode, especially the Bree and Gabrielle storylines. Susan's storyline was funny and dramatic at the same time, but it was also a bit boring. I expected more from her... Porter is in for big trouble now that Dave told the police he saw him coming out of the storage room. And is Anne Schilling gone already? I hate that there are some many interesting characters portrayed by wonderfully talented guests that only appeared in like three or four episodes, like Carolyn Bigsby or Virginia Hildebrand. I hope she returns later. I know Gail O'Grady really wanted to be on the show. She auditioned for the role of Katherine, you know?

"Me and My Town" receives a four stars rating. Next episode looks really funny and juicy, from the promo. It will guest star Todd Grinnell as Andrew's new boyfriend, Dr. Cominis, I think, and Mason Vale Cotton as MJ Delfino, who we haven't seen on the show since October.

Sem comentários: